- 54,000 Square Feet of Retail in Prime Downtown Santa Monica
- At The Park Santa Monica wellness, convenience, and sophistication make up every detail. From street level retail to rooftop park, The Park demonstrate the ways living can be enhanced by modern features, convenient finishes and a refined lifestyle.
- The Park Santa Monica has many different options for retailers and their needs. These eleven variants are one of the ways the square footage can be used.
- The Park is steps from some of Santa Monica’s hottest locations. The 3rd Street Promenade and restaurant row of Santa Monica Boulevard are moments away. The Los Angeles Metro Exposition Line terminus drops people two blocks from The Park’s doorstep.
- 5th Street retail opportunities grow in size. Street window storefronts spread the presence of The Park along this busy corridor. A promenade all it’s own, these retail spaces face the new downtown Target.
- Below grade, The Park Santa Monica has 250+ parking spots for residents and customers. There is immediate access to all below grade and street level retail. The Park is home to leading national retailers.
- This retail opportunity is anchored by a large grocer and a cutting-edge fitness provider.
- The Park Santa Monica is a next step in the city’s luxury offering. With leading companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, YouTube, Hulu, Snap, Universal Music, and Riot Games calling the city home, it’s got success built into the streets and sidewalks.
±4,713 SF (Divisible)
±7,469 SF (Divisible)
Available upon Request
On-site public commercial parking garage (250+ spaces)
500 feet of frontage wrapping both 5th Street and Broadway